Drumaneir Self Catering Cottage
Beautiful Self-Catering Accommodation in Creggan Carrickmore, Omagh, Co. Tyrone
Named after the grassy hill on which it sits, Drumaneir is a delightful 18th Century Irish stone-built cottage in the scenic setting of Carrickmore, Co. Tyrone.
Lovingly restored to create comfortable, modern holiday accommodation, while still maintaining its traditional charm, this delightful house is ideal self-catering accommodation in the heart of Northern Ireland.
Sleeping up to 10 people, this two-storey, four bedroom cottage provides a perfect base to spend time away with family and friends, and also includes a separate traditional building in its grounds with an indoor BBQ – a space that is perfect for parties.
Facilities at Drumaneir Cottage include:
- Children’s play area
- 1 mile private walk
- BBQ (in the outdoor BBQ House)
- TV & Wi-Fi availability
- Private parking
- Log Burner
- Laundry facilities (washing machine/dryer & ironing)
- Oven/hob & microwave, dishwasher
- Cot available for little guests + high chair
- Child safe fencing around premises
- All linen, towels, electricity and oil fired heating are inclusive
Whether you’re attending a local wedding or event, or simply want to plan a fun and relaxing family retreat, Drumaneir Cottage’s facilities and location near the beautiful Sperrin Mountain Range provides the ideal setting for an enjoyable and comfortable group stay.
Awarded a 4 star rating from Tourism Northern Ireland.
For more info or to book your stay call us on +44 28 8076 1678, mobile: 079 01 71 55 71 or send us a message through the online form below.
Nearby attractions include:
- Drum Manor Forest Park,
- An Creagan Visitor Centre,
- Wellbrook Beetling Mill,
- An Creagan Biodiversity Trail,
- Tullyhogue Fort and the Ulster American Folk Park.
- Gortin Glens Forest Park